Monday, March 12, 2012

Back To The Old Grind

Happy Monday! It's almost time for our first run of the week. I would like to invite all of you to join us. Whether you decide to walk or run, it does not matter. I cannot stress to you all enough that the first step is always the hardest. Once you get your legs moving, it's all downhill from there! My personal goal will be at least 1.25 miles without stopping. For those of you who are competitive like me, I would absolutely love for you to leave a comment denoting how many miles you ran before stopping! Let's get the week started off right people. If you keep saying "I'll workout tomorrow", you'll never get around to it. Quit putting it off and join me on this quest to better ourselves both mentally and physically! Good luck everybody, and don't forget to post a comment saying how many miles you ran. I would love to hear from each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment