Sunday, March 11, 2012

End Of The Weekend

The weekend came and went quickly for me. I achieved my running goals and I hope you all did too! Please share this blog with as many people as you can. Anybody that is struggling to lose weight, PLEASE, let them know about this project. Together we can motivate each other! This week will be hard, so prepare yourselves! Make sure to eat 3-4 balanced meals a day. Eating less at each meal, but more often, is the best way to lose weight. It keeps your metabolism at an incredibly high rate, melting fat right off your body. This in addition to 3-5 runs a week will have you skinny before you know it! Bathing suit season is literally right around the corner, and you all know you want to be ready for it. I know I do! I will be checking in with you all tomorrow before my run. If any of you have comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to post a comment, or E-mail me at wxyzgarrett@yahoo.com. I am always here for anybody that wants help motivating themselves! Everybody have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment