Saturday, March 10, 2012

First Run Update

Well, here we are. The project is finally underway. I accomplished my first documented goal of at least 1 mile without stopping. I live right near Lake Michigan in Northeast Illinois, so my usual route is running along the road towards the lake as far as I can. Today I took it further than ever before (even with sore legs from playing basketball yesterday). I also noticed that it is easier for me to get back to my house. At first, I had to walk the majority of the way back to my house, but now, I can run back almost the whole way. What this tells me is that my stamina level is increasing and that it can regenerate much quicker than just a week ago. It's awesome to see how far I've come in one short week. I hope that you folks choose to join me! There's nothing more rewarding in the world than seeing yourself achieve personal goals like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment