Sunday, March 11, 2012

One Last Post Before Bed

Hey guys, just wanted to update you all one last time before I hit the sack. I'm so happy that we finally have this project underway. I hope that readers who are struggling with finding a way to get rid of unwanted body fat will join me in this attempt to get faster, slimmer, and stronger. Together, we CAN motivate ourselves! Tomorrow, we will be running at least 1 mile (or however much you can do). If you can't even make it 50 feet DON'T WORRY. The point of this project is to simply get everybody started. The hardest step is the first one. Once you've started you will not want to stop. Trust me! Or find out for yourself, and join us tomorrow. Thank you all again for helping me motivate myself to keep running. I will update you all tomorrow on our scheduled run.

No comments:

Post a Comment