Monday, March 12, 2012

Success!

I broke a new personal record today! My goal for today's run was 1.25 miles. I reached 1.36 miles without stopping. I took a short break (walking) and resumed running a few minutes later. My cumulative running distance was just under 2 miles. Though this may sound insignificant to some, it is a huge achievement to me. I only just started running last Friday (10 days ago). Since then, I have easily doubled my distance, and my stamina seems to regenerate almost twice as fast! It is amazing what the human body can do. I hope you all join this movement because, trust me, it can be one of the most rewarding feelings to achieve personal goals like the one I surpassed today. I also hope that you choose to join me so I can hear from all of you. I would like nothing more than hearing back from all of you about your personal achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment